Search This Blog

HOME

Wikipedia

Search results

Saturday 11 August 2018

Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke - Romance - Nairaland



Facebook user, Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor shades his ex girlfriend, Amaka on her birthday who he asked out back in 2011 and she responded that she can't date a broke man.

Read his post below...

Hi Amaka,

I know you will read this, how are you enjoying your singledom, not like marriage or relationship is a big deal, but I am very happy in mine. Nothing is perfect but mines is very close to perfection.

I remember the last time I saw you, you were on way to Pastor Peter's Church for prayers. And it's not to tell why. If you don't change even your attitude even the devil will not answer your prayers.

I remember when I asked you out in 2011, and your response was "Delgado I like you, but I can't date a broke man. You said if I am lucky you will still be single when I have made money. And just then you might consider me.

Anyways I don't wish evil or bad on people ọ, far from it... In fact I have only one prayer for you, I honestly pray and money will turn to man and ask for your hand in marriage.
Let me stop here for today happy birthday.


BY GISTMORE :: http://gistmore.com/facebook-user-shades-ex-girlfriend-birthday-said-broke
(Quote) (Report3 Likes (Like) 2 Shares (Share)
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by G1STMORE6:10am
(Quote) (Report1 Like (Like) (Share)

No comments:

Featured post

UK's second richest man Sir Jim Ratcliffe purchases 25% stake in Manchester United after agreeing deal with Glazer family

The UK's second richest man, Sir Jim Ratcliffe has completed a deal worth £1.3 billion with the Glazer family to acquire a 25 per cent s...