Search This Blog

HOME

Wikipedia

Search results

Wednesday 15 August 2018

Timaya Celebrates His 38th Birthday As He Cuddles His Son, Emmanuel (Photo) - Celebrities

@YomzzyBlog.com

Singer Timaya who is a year older today shared this adorable photo as he cuddles his son, Emmanuel, he said he is grateful to God for everything he has done for him and for what he has achieved so far.

He wrote:

"GOD I thank u for adding another beautiful year and I appreciate everything u have done in my life.... Had to rush to ATL to spend time with my lil man, I so wish my gals where here EMMA & GRACEY. I'm so Fulfilled that I don't even know what to say. Ogologomma a Jehovah ogologomma a eh ogolgomma ogologomma�������"

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/singer-timaya-celebrates-his-birthday.html
(Quote) (Report2 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)

No comments:

Featured post

UK's second richest man Sir Jim Ratcliffe purchases 25% stake in Manchester United after agreeing deal with Glazer family

The UK's second richest man, Sir Jim Ratcliffe has completed a deal worth £1.3 billion with the Glazer family to acquire a 25 per cent s...