Search This Blog

HOME

Wikipedia

Search results

Friday 7 September 2018

How to Act When a Girl Rejects You

Knificent.blogspot.com .


Chase Amante

HEY! CHASE AMANTE HERE.

You've read all the free articles I can offer you for this month.
If you'd like to read more, I've got to ask for your help keeping the lights on at Girls Chase.
Click a plan below to sign up now and get right back to reading. It's only 99¢ the first month.
Already a GirlsChase.com subscriber? Log in here.

girl rejects youYesterday I went out with a guy I mentor, and he asked to watch me do some direct daytime approaches.
"Sure, no problem," I told him.
I scouted around for a while, and saw a really cute girl walking along, wearing a blue blouse and big sunglasses, apparently looking for a taxi, her cell phone in hand. Usually I don't go for women who are visibly occupied like that -- taxi-searching and texting / calling, as her headspace is going to be elsewhere -- but I wasn't seeing all that many cute girls around solo, so up I went.
"I saw you walking here, and I had to come tell you," I began -- and she put her hand up and waved me off. "...that you're incredibly cute. I'm Chase," I finished. She waved me off again. I walked next to her, matching her stride.
"What's your name, then?" I asked, sticking my hand in her direction. She smiled, turned her head away, and waved me off again.
"I'm sure you've got to be called something," I said. "Your friends don't just call you this [I demonstrated waving], right?" She cracked a bigger smile, laughed, and kept walking.

No comments:

Featured post

UK's second richest man Sir Jim Ratcliffe purchases 25% stake in Manchester United after agreeing deal with Glazer family

The UK's second richest man, Sir Jim Ratcliffe has completed a deal worth £1.3 billion with the Glazer family to acquire a 25 per cent s...