Search This Blog

HOME

Wikipedia

Search results

Thursday 13 September 2018

'I'm afraid of failure, I have battled with personal self esteem issues' - MI Abaga

Knificent.blogspot.com .
\


This morning, Nigerian rapper MI Abaga revealed some of the emotional battles he's dealth with as an entertainer.

MI who recently dropped a new album 'Yung Denzel' wrote, 'daily, I'm afraid of failure. I'm afraid of abandonment. I have battled with personal self esteem issues. People are sometimes afraid until it becomes unbearable. I'm not afraid to share some of my fears with you guys in the hope that it will free someone to share their fears too'.

MI now joins a growing list of Nigerian entertainers who have all come out to reveal their battle with emotional and psychological issues including Harrysong, Waje, Tiwa Savage and others.

No comments:

Featured post

UK's second richest man Sir Jim Ratcliffe purchases 25% stake in Manchester United after agreeing deal with Glazer family

The UK's second richest man, Sir Jim Ratcliffe has completed a deal worth £1.3 billion with the Glazer family to acquire a 25 per cent s...