Search This Blog

HOME

Wikipedia

Search results

Thursday 20 September 2018

Should I Go For Marriage Or Career? - Romance -

Knificent.blogspot.com .

Image result for career or marriage


left for me id rather marry but whats your take on  this issue brought by my friend from ibadan

I'm a of dude of about 28 years, I just finished my NYSC program and I secured a job that pays me about 50k, my girlfriend who is about 25 years too just acquired a job that pays her about 60k per month too.

Is it advisable I go for M.Sc. program or just settle down for marriage with my girlfriend and then follow my career later. 

We both stay at Ibadan, the city is averagely okay.

What's your take ?



Image result for career or marriage

No comments:

Featured post

UK's second richest man Sir Jim Ratcliffe purchases 25% stake in Manchester United after agreeing deal with Glazer family

The UK's second richest man, Sir Jim Ratcliffe has completed a deal worth £1.3 billion with the Glazer family to acquire a 25 per cent s...