Search This Blog

HOME

Wikipedia

Search results

Friday 7 September 2018

What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? - Romance share experiences here guys and chicks alike

Knificent.blogspot.com .



I'll start with myself. She played hard to get and retracted her steps unnecessarily when I showed immense attention. I couldn't waste my time any longer cos she taught I was a fckboy and there was little I could do to change her view. 

C'mon guys, lets here yours!



here are some reasons from friends;

like most Nigerian girls, she is boring AF...chatting with most Nigeria girls identical to chatting with a robot..i think its due to this their stupid pride...i've like five White girls I chat with on watsapp, we met on Instagram..(I use my real name and pictures), we are just friends.I've Even gone as far as making video calls with one of them..the level of maturity and lack of boredom in the way these girls converse has made me sworn not to waste my energy chasing Nigeria girls..what most of them understand is money but there are few exceptions sha
(Quote) (Report110 Likes (Like) 7 Shares (Share)


Most tyms d chase can b exhausting

To me, no gal is worth dying for, it's not do or die affair. My opinion is to ask her out and if she says no, that means my money stays in my pocket and my bank account.

I remember one of my old friends when growing up, this very guy wooed a lady for more than a year. he had to sew sutana to joing her in church service...

Abeg for wetin? na by force to do?

she was expecting me to give her money to do her hair....am i her father

and she had a boifrend pha...very stupid somebody

The moment they start asking for money for data and recharge card.
No matter my love or likeness for someone I get very irritated by the slightest rudeness and proudness shown by the person. 

She was a Chinese product angry

.she was pretty buh not lively
.mehn you needed to see our chats

.boringgggggggggggg
Wasn't anywhere near what I expected..


She said I looked like her brother





No comments:

Featured post

UK's second richest man Sir Jim Ratcliffe purchases 25% stake in Manchester United after agreeing deal with Glazer family

The UK's second richest man, Sir Jim Ratcliffe has completed a deal worth £1.3 billion with the Glazer family to acquire a 25 per cent s...