Search This Blog

HOME

Wikipedia

Search results

Tuesday 27 November 2018

Shawn Mendes Clears The Air About His Sexuality

Everything you need to live well
20-year-old singer, Shawn Mendes is adamant he is not gay following years of speculations by fans.
The singer who recently had an interview with Rolling Stone shut down the gay sexuality rumours by revealing a lot about his personal life which he says has caused a lot of stress.
On rumours as to whether he is gay, Mendes said,
“I’d like to say I don’t care about it, but that’s not true. This massive, massive thing for the last five years about me being gay.”
He went on to say he often analyses his own interviews and analyses his voice and body language to see what vibe he’s giving off. The Bad Reputation crooner added, 
“In the back of my heart, I feel like I need to go be seen with someone like a girl in public, to prove to people that I’m not gay. Even though in my heart I know that it’s not a bad thing. There’s still a piece of me that thinks that. And I hate that side of me.”
Shawn Mendes | Rolling Stone
Mendes, however, did admit he grew up putting glitter on his eyelids to make his parents laugh and growing up with 15 female cousins, he said he would be “braiding hair and painting nails”.
It would be recalled that some years ago, Mendes addressed rumours about his sexuality when he took to Snapchat and said,
“I noticed a lot of people were saying I gave them a ‘gay vibe’ … first of all, I’m not gay. Second of all, it shouldn’t make a difference if I was or wasn’t.”
As earlier reported, Mendes confirmed to Rolling Stone that he and model, Hailey Baldwin dated about two months before she got engaged to Justin Bieber whom she ultimately ended up marrying.
Source:

No comments:

Featured post

UK's second richest man Sir Jim Ratcliffe purchases 25% stake in Manchester United after agreeing deal with Glazer family

The UK's second richest man, Sir Jim Ratcliffe has completed a deal worth £1.3 billion with the Glazer family to acquire a 25 per cent s...