Search This Blog

HOME

Wikipedia

Search results

Wednesday 14 November 2018

Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' - Celebrities -

Toke Makinwa has come under fire from some fans because of her birthday message to Annie Idibia, Music star Tufaces' wife. Some are calling it an expensive joke.

A few days after her own birthday party that had the couple in attendance, she wrote the following message in order to congratulate Annie.

Happy birthday most beautiful, such a stunner �
my fellow comrade #Scorpiogang ����
It’s so beautiful to watch you blossom and become so much more my love, my senior wife #forreal as you know say I don give am one more year, if I no find husband , I’m coming to share yours after all God shared his only son with us all, don’t he stingy, shareeeeeeeeeeeee ������ love you Annie boo @annieidibia1 #Chapter34


 (Like) (Share)



No comments:

Featured post

UK's second richest man Sir Jim Ratcliffe purchases 25% stake in Manchester United after agreeing deal with Glazer family

The UK's second richest man, Sir Jim Ratcliffe has completed a deal worth £1.3 billion with the Glazer family to acquire a 25 per cent s...