Search This Blog

HOME

Wikipedia

Search results

Tuesday 21 May 2019

C. Ronaldo And His Mother Pose With His Trophy. Throwback Vs Now Photos - Sports -

Cristiano Rinaldo who won most valuable player of Series A 2018/2019 sesson scoring 22 goals, shares then vs now photos with his mother posing with his trophiez.

Cristiano Ronaldo: "My mother has brought me up by sacrificing her life for me. She would sleep hungry at night but made sure that I had something to eat. We had no money and she worked 7 days a week to make me good enough to become a footballer. I dedicate all my success to her." A mother's love

No comments:

Featured post

UK's second richest man Sir Jim Ratcliffe purchases 25% stake in Manchester United after agreeing deal with Glazer family

The UK's second richest man, Sir Jim Ratcliffe has completed a deal worth £1.3 billion with the Glazer family to acquire a 25 per cent s...