Search This Blog

HOME

Wikipedia

Search results

Saturday 27 June 2020

N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience - Jobs/Vacancies -

FG begins N-Power Batch C enrolment June 26 – Daily Trust
Please Share Your Experience If You Were Able To Register For Npower

So many Nigerians youths including myself didnt sleep awaiting this registration stuff..

Little did I know all the caffeine I took not to sleep was gonna be invane

I will continue trying my luck to see if I will get registered , bcux it took 1hr to get confirmation email...

I guess it will take another 6hrs to be able to process the application.

Omo nothing for this country balance...

Share your ideas if you were able to register successfully

No comments:

Featured post

UK's second richest man Sir Jim Ratcliffe purchases 25% stake in Manchester United after agreeing deal with Glazer family

The UK's second richest man, Sir Jim Ratcliffe has completed a deal worth £1.3 billion with the Glazer family to acquire a 25 per cent s...