Search This Blog

HOME

Wikipedia

Search results

Friday 31 August 2018

Kennezoid: Man Who Tried To Blackmail Corper With Her Nudes, Apologises - Crime -

Knificent.blogspot.com

A Nigerian Man with handle Keneizoid threatened to blackmail a lady by posting her nudes https://www.nairaland.com/4707320/female-corper-threatened-pay-n150000 on blog pages.. 

It was gathered that the girlfriend sent him the nudes on WhatsApp based on trust, when the guy asked her of it.

When things turned around, he then threatened to blackmail her with the nudes.

The news got into the ears of Angry Nigerians and they called him out and blasted him seriously 

The Guy in question later got back to his senses and tendered a sincere apology few hours ago.



he said.
I made a mistake, I said something I didn't mean... I made a very big mistake.. I did say out of anger that I was going to leak someone's nude.. I went too far.. I have disappointed a lot of people and I'm Sorry



More below;
(Quote) (Report1 Like (Like) (Share)

No comments:

Featured post

UK's second richest man Sir Jim Ratcliffe purchases 25% stake in Manchester United after agreeing deal with Glazer family

The UK's second richest man, Sir Jim Ratcliffe has completed a deal worth £1.3 billion with the Glazer family to acquire a 25 per cent s...