Search This Blog

HOME

Wikipedia

Search results

Thursday 27 September 2018

Lawyer: My Mother's Driver & His Brother Killed & Put Her Body In Deep Freezer - Crime -


Nigerian lawyer writes about his emotional encounter with his mom’s killers

thisiskingsal:


tps://www.instagram.com/p/BoMZnZFlicw/


Ladies and gentlemen!
Ok, I was in court today with my sister for my mum's murder case. Most of you know how my mum was abducted by her driver in 2011 and later killed and kept in her deep freezer where she was later found dead...




So, today in court, the driver and his brother who killed her, excused me to the side to plead with me to plead with the court before judgement which will be months from now, in order for the Judge to give them a lesser sentence. This poo messed up my head, even though these guys had earlier begged and apologised to myself and my sister, and we have wholeheartedly forgiven them, even before the said apology. Myself and my sister have taken a decision on this, but I thought to share this with you, to see what you would do in the circumstance, with someone's life almost in your hands technically... phewww!!!!


No comments:

Featured post

UK's second richest man Sir Jim Ratcliffe purchases 25% stake in Manchester United after agreeing deal with Glazer family

The UK's second richest man, Sir Jim Ratcliffe has completed a deal worth £1.3 billion with the Glazer family to acquire a 25 per cent s...