Search This Blog

HOME

Wikipedia

Search results

Thursday 27 January 2022

'I haven't been playing in the positions I want' - Christian Pulisic becomes the latest Chelsea star to complain about life under Thomas Tuchel after Romelu Lukaku's controversial interview

 


Christian Pulisic has become the latest player to complain about life under Thomas Tuchel after Romelu Lukaku's controversial interview.


The £58million American winger has struggled with a regular starting place and injuries at Stamford Bridge under Thomas Tuchel since his arrival at the club in 2019.

I'm just going to keep going and it doesn't affect me when I come here. So I am excited to be here.

 

'When I come to the national team it is "How are things with Chelsea?" and 'What's this" and "What's that." It's tough.


'Mentally it has played on me at times but I am always very excited to be on the national team and get to enjoy playing with these guys and just enjoy football in general.

 

'It is tough. I haven't always been playing in the positions I want to play in. But I think it is a good quality to be versatile and able to play in all kinds of positions and have different strengths on the pitch.

No comments:

Featured post

UK's second richest man Sir Jim Ratcliffe purchases 25% stake in Manchester United after agreeing deal with Glazer family

The UK's second richest man, Sir Jim Ratcliffe has completed a deal worth £1.3 billion with the Glazer family to acquire a 25 per cent s...