Search This Blog

HOME

Wikipedia

Search results

Tuesday 29 March 2022

Will Smith's mum breaks silence as she addresses her son slapping Chris Rock at the Oscars

 


Will Smith

Will Smith's mother, Carolyn Smith, has reacted after her son slapped Chris Rock at the Oscars for making a bad joke about his wife Jada Pinkett Smith.

 

Carolyn Smith admitted that she was shocked and she has never seen her son act the way he did.

 

She told 6abc : "He is a very even, people person. That's the first time I've ever seen him go off. First time in his lifetime... I've never seen him do that."

 

Reacting to Will's Oscar awards win, his mum Carolyn spoke of her pride, telling her local news station: "I know how he works, how hard he works...I've been waiting and waiting and waiting. When I heard the name, I was just, 'Yes!'"


No comments:

Featured post

UK's second richest man Sir Jim Ratcliffe purchases 25% stake in Manchester United after agreeing deal with Glazer family

The UK's second richest man, Sir Jim Ratcliffe has completed a deal worth £1.3 billion with the Glazer family to acquire a 25 per cent s...